Turn on Fast Track Now!
Fast Track Cards Leverage HOT LEADS
- Get an estimate of their home's value; or
- Get more info about the property in your Just Listed card; or
- Get more info about Active Listings in your Neighborhood Report
- Once every week for up to 8 weeks.
- You have the option to select which postcards to mail.
- Cards are mailed FIRST CLASS to ensure timely delivery.
FAST TRACK cards are a great way to stay in front of qualified HOT LEADS! They significantly increase your business by continuing to build perceptions of you as the local real estate expert! The first FAST TRACK card is mailed after the lead comes in and will continue each week for the number of weeks you decide to mail. Once FAST TRACK is setup above, it is on auto-pilot working to maximize your opportunity on every HOT LEAD!
Special FAST TRACK Features:
- After your lead comes in the first FAST TRACK card is mailed 1st class the next business day
- Each week another FAST TRACK card is mailed 1st class for the number of weeks you choose (3 to 8)
- The cards continue to build perceptions of you as the local real estate expert among qualified HOT LEADS
- Very inexpensive to stay in touch with HOT LEADS that are 4 times more likely to LIST than the typical homeowner!
- No set-up fees ... just turn it on above and forget it
- Jumbo Size (8.5" x 5.5")
- Premium Paper Stock
- Full Color on Both Sides
- Prospects get an estimate of their home's value from MyHomeEst.com; or
- Prospects get more info about the property in your Just Listed card from MyReportForYou.com; or
- Prospects get more info about Featured Active Listings in your Neighborhood Report from MyReportForYou.com
Jumbo - 8.5" x 5.5" mailed first class
Cost Per Lead
Then for each HOT LEAD, the cost of the series of Fast Track cards you selected are subtracted from your Fast Track account at the time the first card is printed for that lead.
Once your Fast Track account is exhausted, it is replenished with another $25 charge to your card on file.
Further, at any time you can go to the 'Account' area in RSPusa.com where you can view a summary of your 'Leads'. The 'Leads' summary not only shows you which leads were mailed with Fast Track but also gives you the ability to cancel the balance of the mailing not completed for a particular lead.